4 Questions to ask yourself to determine if you have further damages;

1. Was someone else at fault?

2. Did your car suffer significant damge?

3. Is your car less than 10-years old?

4. Is your car going to be repaired?

If you answered yea to all of these questions, you may qualify to claim the change in value of your vehicle as s result of the accident damage. It’s called Diminished Value and it’s a relatively common loss that you won’t realize until you try to sell your car that has repaired damage. You don’t have to sell your car to make a claim, we can determine the amount of your loss and help you file a claim along with the vehicle repairs and and other accident related damages.