What are the initial costs?
- Expenses for Test Marketing (Dependent on how you choose to test market)
- Territory fee based on population of the territory you want to support ($12,500-$20,000)
- Financing available (subject to approval)
Can I add or remove counties from my supported area?
- Yes, we frequently adjust territories based on where an appraiser may live.
What is the approval process?
- Submit an application and sign non-disclosure agreement
- AAN review and verification of applicable experience and background check
- AAN Test Marketing presentation
- Perform test marketing in you local target area
- AAN reviews your marketing plan
Why be a franchisee?
- Franchisors have been approved to be offer a franchises, convicted felons and illegitimate business cannot qualify.
Currently there are 2 companies in Southern California offering "Become a Classic Automobile Appraiser" training; they are run by convicted felons with multiple bankruptcies.
- Why risk your hard earned money and reputation with a non-franchise company that has nothing to lose.
- Franchisors have had an extensive financial and criminal background checks to ensure their offering is legit to protect you from fraud and criminal activities
What do I need to do to perform appraisals in my local area?
- Have an AAN approved marketing and business plan
- Purchase franchise territory
- Successfully complete training
- Order marketing materials
- Execute your marketing plan
What are the financial qualifications to become a Auto Appraisal Network Certified Appraiser?
- $100,000 net worth (typically if you own a house, but not required)
- Credit score of at least 650
What do I need to do to become an Auto Appraisal Network Certified Appraiser?
- Recommend state specific USPAP Course* (7 & 14-hour courses, $100 - $325)
- Certification Course (Specific to the services we offer and applicable USPAP requirements)
- Successfully complete Certification written test
- 6-months appraisal experience
What can you tell me about auto appraisal business in my area?