104 bhp, 2,443 cc Riley ohv four-cylinder engine, four-speed manual transmission, coil spring independent front suspension, live rear axle with coil spring suspension, and four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes. Wheelbase: 104"
- Twelve-year, meticulous award-winning restoration
- Formerly owned by Leslie Cato, founder of the Healey Drivers Club
British racing driver and motor manufacturer Donald Healey formed the Donald Healey Motor Company, Ltd. in 1945. At first, the company produced box-section chassis, with coil spring independent front suspension and a Riley rear axle on coil springs. The engine was also from Riley, the proven 2,443 cc four-cylinder unit with pushrod overhead valves operated by twin, high-mounted camshafts. The first models were a Westland roadster and Elliot saloon, introduced in 1946.
Recently sold at RM January 20th 2011 for $192,500